Out of stock
The design is made in the sugar skull style, composed of national patterns, objects inseparable from the Cossack and his main life interests.
A picture in which a special meaning is hidden behind every detail. Here you will find the hetman's mace, sabers and pistols, a swallow as a symbol of freedom, an image of a charming woman, sunflowers symbolizing the sun and many other interesting things.
So that a hoodie with a pattern retains its attractive appearance for years:
• Automatic washing in delicate or manual mode
• Water temperature - up to 40 degrees
• Before washing in the washing machine, turn the print inside out.
• Do not use bleaching or aggressive products
• iron outside in the Cotton mode
• possible shedding of micropiles, this problem disappears after the first wash, and the lint transferred to other clothes can be easily collected with a roller.